Contract role: Starting ASAP – End Feb 2023.
Temp to perm opportunity
5 (or 4) days per week
WeAreFearless is an award-winning integrated sports, esports and entertainment agency, committed to solving business challenges differently by harnessing the power of psychology and neuroscience.
WE CALL IT BOLDNESS WITH BACKUP.
Everything we do is informed by science. Our proprietary HumanValues tool sits at the heart of this process, giving us a unique understanding of human motivation and what matters most to people. So when we champion braver choices, it’s not just because we want to make fearless work. It’s because we want to make the work that actually works.
So far, we are ESA’s European Sponsorship Agency of the Year 2020.
In 2019 we won The Marketing Society’s Best International campaign for our Bridgestone Olympic brand campaign in 7 markets. And in 2018 we were recognised as the Sport Industry’s Best Young Agency.
WE CHALLENGE OUR WORLD TO BE MORE COURAGEOUS, ARMED WITH THE SCIENCE TO BACK US UP.
There are so many opportunities on the other side of fear; for our industry, our agency and each of us, including you. Fancy it?
PEOPLE & CULTURE
Our team is a lovely mix of people who are friendly, hard-working and very good at what we do. We care about each other and the work that we create.
Yes, we want everyone to embrace our fearless purpose whether it’s work, play or personal development. But swimming with sharks on weekends is definitely not a requirement. Fearless has many faces and all of them are welcome. It’s a place where people do well, have fun and are able to be themselves.
The Day to Day
Hybrid and flexible working is a key part of how we operate. Generally we’re at desks or online 9-6pm with tues, weds & thurs in the office but we’re always happy to talk about what works best for you. Thursdays are always hugely social and great day to connect, starting with a team breakfast and usually ending with a drink in our fearless hog.
Diversity & Inclusion
We know the more different we are from one another, the more we learn, create, solve problems and do well. And this can only get better with every new person that joins us.
We’re looking for a motivated Account Manager (AM) from a sports marketing, comms, digital or creative agency who’s looking for a new challenge in their career, and wants to help an award winning integrated sports focused creative agency and it’s clients challenge convention through insight, creativity and effectiveness.
The successful candidate will be a strong all-rounder, taking a strategic and organised approach to their day to day. They will be experienced and feel equally comfortable operating in innovative digital and social channels, creative production, managing talent and influencers and hold a passion and eye for creativity.
They will be meticulous about getting work done on time, on budget and to a standard that exceeds our clients’ expectations and holding something of an obsession for a finely tuned project plan to make it all happen.
Reporting to a Senior Account Director and working closely other AD and BD team members the AM will play a key role in supporting the Client Services team across a number of key client accounts and sometimes new business.
You’ll be joining a motivated, award-winning, fearless group of people looking to challenge conventional ways of thinking and doing in the industry. We Are Fearless in name and nature and you will also play an important role in building relationship with our clients and agency partners to help raise our profile and unlock new opportunities for the agency.
At WeAreFearless we inspire people to act through the development of passionate sports, entertainment and music partnerships, experiences and stories. Our proposition is ‘Boldness with Backup’ and we believe that humans don’t act if they don’t care.
ROLE SPECIFICS – THE EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
- This role will primarily work as a key member of the Bridgestone Olympic account team, supporting the management of the Olympic sponsorship across Europe and South Africa. It’s an exciting time to join as we launch the new campaign for the brand as part of their journey to The Olympic Games Paris2024 and develop further creative for additional European markets.
- Responsible for the day-to-day account servicing for key Bridgestone markets (Spain and UK), helping plan and execute the delivery of the new pan-European Bridgestone Olympic campaign through to Paris2024.
- Responsible for coordinating all stakeholders (clients, partner agencies, talent, suppliers) across UK & Spain and liaising with the regional sponsorship team.
- Coordinating UK & Spain related content filming, ambassador appearances and fulfilling ad-hoc market requests alongside day-to-day administrative support, including meeting agendas and notes, writing briefing documents, onboarding suppliers and finance invoicing.
- Support in building strong relationships, fostering a good team spirit internally and across all business units.
- In addition to the Bridgestone account we have a number of other client projects and new business opportunities which you would be given opportunities to work on.
SUMMARY OF KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation writing and presentation skills
- Creative campaign and channel planning
- Previous sponsorship activation experience.
- Talent and Influencer engagement experience
- Social media platform and format understanding
- Experience updating website content and working with site CMS systems
- Project management skills, experience managing external suppliers and working with clients.
- Creative (Video) production experience working with videographers and photographers to capture content at events.
- Passionate and entrepreneurial
- A real proactive problem solver
- Interested in sports, the Olympics and working on a Pan European campaigns.
- Creative and original thinker
- Collaborative team player with an ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Energetic for success and to drive things forward every day, often on their own initiative
- Trustworthy, reliable, confident and mature in dealings with clients, people and issues
- Organised, efficient and able to adhere to deadlines
ALIGNING TO OUR AGENCY VALUES
- Authentic – You know how to read the room and develop trusted relationships within the agency and clients.
- Bold – You’re a considered risk taker. You take pride in helping clients achieve success though innovative thinking, creativity and effective campaign management and communication.
- Collaborative – You’re a team player, fun to work with and you want to bring the best out of everyone in the team as well as yourself. You’re organised and an effective communicator, ensuring all stakeholders are clear on their roles and the expected responsibilities and deliverables.
- Diligent – Organised, diligent and trustworthy, you can artfully balance attention to detail to ensure seamless delivery of complex, projects with consideration of the big picture, the campaign objectives and the wider team involved.
- Entrepreneurial – You are confident and proactive with drive, energy and passion, able to spot and develop opportunities for clients and the agency. You are comfortable networking and building relationships that benefit both the individual and agency.
How to apply
Are you fearless enough? Please send your CV, salary expectations and short story of why you’re right for us and this role to Michael.email@example.com